Notwithstanding the foregoing, Umbrella Warranty Ltd., may use, disclose and assign to third parties information which includes customer: name, information, file content, invoicing and payment history and history of dealings and particulars and warranty coverage information to any warranty provider, broker, agent, financial entity or other service provider or other value added partners, in association with the operation or conduct of the business affairs or administration of Umbrella Warranty Ltd., or the Umbrella Warranty Ltd., Coverage. Umbrella Warranty Ltd., may use, disclose and assign any customer: names, information, file content, payment history and history of dealings and particulars and warranty, or Certificate information in connection with the proposed change of control of Umbrella Warranty Ltd., or in connection with the sale, transfer, amalgamation or other conveyance of the business and affairs of Umbrella Warranty Ltd., including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing the transfer and conveyance of the assets, goodwill or business of Umbrella Warranty Ltd., to a third party.
The following information will be collected and retained by Umbrella Warranty Ltd.
- When you request additional information or register on the Umbrella Warranty Ltd., website, you will be requested to provide basic contact information.
- When you register for, or attend corporate events, you will be requested to provide basic contact information, and information on your participation in the events on Umbrella Warranty Ltd., website.
- Umbrella Warranty Ltd., uses common internet technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to keep track of interactions with its websites and emails..
Use of Information
- Umbrella Warranty Ltd., uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Umbrella Warranty Ltd., may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Umbrella Warranty Ltd.’s services, partners, promotions, and events.
- Umbrella Warranty Ltd., may use information collected to improve Umbrella Warranty Ltd’s Web sites and Services.
- Unless described in the full Privacy Statement, Umbrella Warranty Ltd., does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. Umbrella Warranty Ltd., may share information collected with other companies that provide services to Umbrella Warranty Ltd. such as data analysis, data recordation or other third party business management or administration services.
- For more information about Umbrella Warranty Ltd., use of information collected contact Umbrella Warranty Ltd. through our website or by other electronic means.
- Customers of Umbrella Warranty Ltd. may electronically submit data or information to the company’s services (“Customer Data”).
- Every marketing email from Umbrella Warranty Ltd. contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails.
- If you provide Umbrella Warranty Ltd. with contact information, you may choose how Umbrella Warranty Ltd. uses your information.
- You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the marketing emails. Additionally, you may send a request to email@example.com.
How To Contact Us
For more information about Umbrella Warranty Ltd., information practices, please view the full Privacy Statement. Questions regarding Umbrella Warranty Ltd., Privacy Statement or information practices should be directed here or by mail: 94 Laird Drive Toronto, Ontario M4G 3V2 Suite 250.